Friday, January 11, 2013

Black Disc.

Same bed.
But it feels just a little bit bigger now.
Our song on the radio but.. it don't sound the same.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down.
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name.

Mmm.. too young, too dumb to realize.
Maybe I should have bought you flowers..
..and held your hand.

Should have gave you all my hours..
..when I had the chance.

My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways.
Caused a good strong human like you to walk out my life.
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made…
..and it haunts me every time I close my eyes.

I know I'm probably much too late..
To try and apologize for my mistakes..

...but I just want you to know.

Although it hurts,
I'll be the first to say that I was wrong.


I wanna do all the things I should have done.


1 comment:

Ali ALIJA said...

Hi, jiran . selamat berblog :)